By Jury Gregorio → Saturday, April 5, 2014
d: cd d :/ android fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
|My Device Menu|
|2. Google Hangout|
|4.A Google Hangout|
|Unlocking your Wildfire S|
|Use the left-hand navigation to get around|
|Get notifications and messages at the top of every screen|
- Network mode/ speed: Try setting this to auto or mixed mode instead of b,g or n.
- SSID and password: Make sure that none of these contains any special or extended characters.
- DHCP: Should be turned on. You could also try setting a static IP if you're having troubles getting Internet access via your Wi-Fi connection.
- Mac-Filter: Should be turned off, or make sure that your phone is set as allowed.
- Channel: Try using another channel, preferable 11 or lower. Note that due to legal reasons channel 12,13 and 14 is not available in all countries. If you're using the phone without a SIM-card or you don't have any network reception channels 12-14 is also disabled and 5GHz is not available.